Why choose Clearcover for your Wisconsin auto insurance policy?
We help Wisconsin drivers spend less each month with a safer and reliable way to commute. It's time to switch to a smarter car insurance.
What auto coverages do we offer?
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury (UM/UIM)
- Rental Roadside Assistance
- More coverage options here
Wisconsin Minimum Requirements
Any car insurance policy in the state of Wisconsin must include at least the following minimum amounts of coverage:
- $25,000 liability coverage for bodily injury or death of one person in an accident caused by the owner/driver of the insured vehicle
- $50,000 liability coverage for total bodily injury or death liability in an accident caused by the owner/driver of the insured vehicle
- $10,000 liability coverage for property damage per accident caused by the owner/driver of the insured vehicle.