Clearcover, Inc. and our affiliates own intellectual property, such as trademarks, logos, slogans, taglines, illustrations, photos, videos, designs, and other source identifiers (“Brand Assets”), that are vital to the success of our business.
We have created these Brand Asset Guidelines for Clearcover’s trademarks and copyrighted materials to explain how these Brand Assets can be used.
By using any of the Brand Assets, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Use our Brand Assets only to refer to Clearcover, our services, or anything else we offer.
- Write “Clearcover” as a single word and only capitalize the first “C”. In other words, you may write it “Clearcover”, but not “ClearCover” or “Clear Cover”, for example.
- Comply with our Terms of Service.
Without our express written permission, you will not:
- Use the Brand Assets in a way that suggests or implies partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by Clearcover.
- Modify or alter the Brand Assets.
- Incorporate the Brand Assets, or anything confusingly similar, into your trademarks, domain names, copyrighted materials, or other similar content.
- Use the Brand Assets for merchandise or other products such as clothing, hats, or mugs.
- Assert any right over the Clearcover brand or Brand Assets, or interfere in Clearcover's rights in them, whether by domain name registration, trademark registration, or anything else.
- Use trademarks, domain names, logos or other content that imitate or could be confused with Clearcover.
- Include Clearcover on materials or in content associated with sexually explicit content, unlawful activity or any other materials or content that violates our Terms of Service.
To help us address future branding issues, we may modify these Brand Asset Guidelines, without notice to you. We’ll post the most recent version on our website. You’re responsible for following any modified terms, so please review these Brand Asset Guidelines regularly.